Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
- Your email address and name, when you contact us;
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by TheSmartLocal.ph for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Information and Data that May be Accessed and Collected
What TheSmartLocal.ph have access to:
- Number of users who are viewing the Website and/or Page at a time;
- Number of users who have viewed the Website and/or Page over a period of time;
- Type of mobile devices users are on when viewing the Website and/or Page;
- Number of engagements with the Website and/or Page
What TheSmartLocal.ph will not be accessing:
- Any personal information pertaining to you, the Reader. The information includes: your name, contact information, social media accounts.
All information accessible by TheSmartLocal.ph is are solely used for analysis of content, or displaying of engagements as provided by “Facebook”.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may still be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to TheSmartLocal.ph changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to [email protected] You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, remove the collection or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement