About The Smart Local Philippines
The Smart Local Philippines is one of the fastest-growing English-language publishers in the Philippines, reaching over 150,000 readers monthly. We primarily cater to Filipinos, expats, and future tourists. All content is produced by an in-house team of Filipino content creators based in the Philippines as we believe locals know their country best.
Made up of mainly Filipinos (mostly from the Metro Manila area), The Smart Local Philippines’ audience are English-speaking people looking to discover or rediscover things to do, buy and eat in and beyond the Metro Manila area, and prospective travellers planning trips to the Philippines. They are also interested in exciting new product launches and events, as well as travel-related content.
Our sister sites
Apart from The Smart Local Philippines, we’ve also grown sister brands under our group with their own specialised target audiences and media kits.
- TheSmartLocal Singapore – hyperlocal lifestyle site
- The Smart Local Malaysia
- The Smart Local Thailand
- The Smart Local Vietnam
- The Smart Local Japan
- The Smart Local South Korea
- Eatbook.sg – hyperlocal food
- MS News – hyperlocal news
- ZULA – hyperlocal female lifestyle
- Wiki.sg – hyperlocal facts
- TelegramCo.sg – 300,000+ hyperlocal follower network
- InsightsRN – data analytics tech
- TSLoffice.com – custom HR/project management tech
Our services include and are not limited to:
- Campaign conceptualisation
- Editorial coverage
- Photography asset creation
- Video production and marketing
- Digital media consultation
- Custom publishing
- KOL marketing
- Full post coverage analytics reports
- Regional marketing
TSL also regularly helps companies by conducting workshops on social media and content creation, and we do speaking engagements at events.
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can contact us here.